Friday, July 1, 2011

Just Take My Heart

kan bebaru ni aku ada beli novel baru..
di tulis oleh Mary Higgins Clark..
this would be my first time reading novel written by her..
but..eventhough it's my first time...
I deeply fall in love with this novel...
first few pages already caught my attention to reading it up until the last pages...
it never disappointed me at all...

this novel is about a murder case that already took place a long time ago...
but a beautiful prosecutor name Emily Wallace is given the task to open back this case...
It never really occurred to her that in the end her life will be affected the most...

oh ..I really love this novel mainly because the twist of this storyline..
u never expect u will encounter this kind of storyline...
believe me...it worth ur reading time...

nothing much left to say..go get the book..
it will not disappointed you!..
trust me!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

moh share idea kat sini..=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...